Saturday, September 13, 2014

Project Pinterest

What's on my mind tonight... so I have this problem where when I get result excited about something like a new craft project or idea it completely consumes my very being to the point where sleep completely evades me. The Most recent incident happened about a week ago. I was lying in bed perusing the DIY and crafts page on Pinterest (Rookie mistake) and it made my mind start to hum. I formed this grand plan to do so many thing like paint the cabinets in the bathroom and apply at ace for a part time job because I actually miss working, especially with paint. Then I'm going to make these totes cute shoes out of sweaters from DI. Then I started to ponder about how I could make or new living arrangement more enjoyable since we lack space. I had ideas for bathroom organizers, closet space savors, jewelry displays, repurposed bedside tables made from bar stools and so much more... So I would lie in bed with my mind racing and pinning things on Pinterest until the wee hours of the morning and then spend the day in a zombie like trance due to my self imposed exhaustion. Night time is one of my few times that I get to be alone now since my little boy came into the world almost ten months ago. Anyway so I've decided to try to actually make some of the projects that I got so excited about since I know how the resources to do so. Time is still a factor since my baby Daniel Dewey is my entire life now but I think I can manage it :) maybe I'll post about my projects add I complete them :) and maybe I won't, who really knows at this point am I right? Its not like I'm very consistent with this whole blogging thing.

PROJECT PINTEREST..... GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment