Wednesday, October 19, 2011

My Way of Healing

So I'm going to probably posting some of my poetry in my blogs. I started dabbling in poetry in 2010 about halfway through the year when I was going through some struggles. Since I was going through my own personal battles I wasn't exactly super happy so some of my poems reflected those feelings. Those poems were very personal and quite sad so I didn't keep them. At least I think I erased them. Either way I can't find them :) o well :) I make no claims to have any writing talents but I did feel better after writing. These poems even rhyme! Which I was so excited when I started writing and I could even make poems that rhymed and made some sense. Anyway, I hope the two people that even read these enjoy them! My name is Alexie Nelson and writing poetry was My Way of Healing.

No comments:

Post a Comment