Wednesday, October 19, 2011

The Waves

I sit there in silence watching the waves lick the sand
And marvel how things never turn out as planned
I thought my life was set in stone like the rocks in the sea
But now I see I'm more like the water, the waves I can be
I am changing and moving and I never sit still
My hopes and my dreams now change at my will
But I stand not alone, on the sand at the beach
My love, strong and sweet is always within reach
He keeps me from danger and protects me from harm
And I know that I am safe when I'm held by his arm
He is my foundation, the rock that stands in my sea
He helps to guide me and show me what I can be
So my plans change and my dreams are now real
I have my best friend with me forever and that's means a great deal

I love my husband with all that I am and all that I aspire to be. Thank you Joseph Bryan Nelson

Alexie Gubler Nelson


No comments:

Post a Comment